The Office for Protection of Human Subjects, in the Research Administration and Compliance Office, is located at 1608 Fourth Street in Berkeley.
For the full map, see 1608 Fourth Street on Google Maps.
- Bus: The Fourth Street building is four blocks from AC Transit stops on University Avenue and six blocks from bus stops on San Pablo Avenue. A transbay bus (Z) also runs from San Francisco to the Fourth Street area.
- Bicycle: One block from the Virginia Street bicycle route. The building has indoor, secure bicycle parking.
- Car: A few blocks from the University Avenue and Gilman Street exits on I-80/I-580. The building has a campus parking lot for C, F Permits.
- BART: 1.3 miles from the North Berkeley BART station.
- Shuttle: UC Berkeley Parking and Transportation runs a shuttle between North Berkeley BART and the Fourth Street building during the weekday morning and evening commute hours to accommodate those who use BART. Hours of operation: 6:40am – 9:20am; 4:10pm – 6:10pm.